Monday, March 11, 2013

Character studies




2 comments:

  1. Holy cow Nathan! This looks sweet! I love the textures you have! If anything I would say, maybe try varying your shapes a bit. I feel ike a lot of things are narrow and thin (as they should be with this character), but perhaps bump up the thickness of his back cannon even more, maybe the width of his hat. This may be nit picky -- it was hard to find something to improve! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, your piece is going to ROCK THE HOUSE! I agree with Josh about increasing the size of the cannon, my recommendation for that would be do an "insane" size increase, then take it back a notch or two.I would also increase the size of the hands and feet (while making the legs skinnier in the process). Ben Ballisteri would be a good artist to refer to when making these types of adjustments.

    ReplyDelete