Monday, March 11, 2013

Clue Props Concepts


I've decided to model the weapons from Clue for my BFA show. Here's the first installment. Along the top are my sketches (no. 1 and 7 were my own invention) and the bottom row are me trying to combine what I like (B is just a variant of A with some minor changes). More to come!



Here are my designs for the revolver. Along the top are my sketches and then A, B and C are final roughs. I am centering around C -- not just because it has the simplified revolver and smoother handle, but because it would be slightly easier to model.

Not absolutely set in stone -- lead pipe is still in the works -- but pretty sure these are the final designs.

1 comment:

  1. There are coming along nicely Josh.I think the candlesticks are coming along just fine as far as the look goes, but they are coming across a little too "safe", I have confidence in your abilities Josh, push yourself!
    With the guns, if you continue to pursue "C" as your preferred choice, I would change the handle slightly. The base of the handle in the back could be curved on the edge to create a more appealing design.
    Good work though.

    ReplyDelete